Thursday, April 26, 2012

MALAYSIAN MILLIONAIRES

7btc
As posted by Dr. Mahathir Mohamad at Che Det on April 25, 2012

1. I am sorry if I angered anyone for pointing out that the millionaires (and billionaires) of Malaysia made their first million in Malaysia. I do not claim to have helped them. I accept that they did not need my help. In fact many made their pile before my time. What I was trying to point out is that Malaysia, not me, gave them the leg-up or head-start, setting them on their journey to wealth and riches.

2. I believe all these people cannot but accept this fact. They cannot deny that what I said is true. But I must acknowledge that at least one of them made his first million abroad through trading in oil. With that money he came back and built his empire through opportunities created by the country.

3. Facts are facts whether you acknowledge them or not. One need not be grateful for the facts, but still they are facts. I was just stating facts. If I offend anyone I apologise.